Japan has a surprisingly large number of St. Patrick’s Day events with parades in several cities. The largest by far is the Tokyo St. Patrick’s Day Parade in “Omotesando” with 15,000 participants and 50,000 spectators. The event features marching bands, cheerleaders and plenty of enthusiastic supporters. The organizers recommend a few local pubs for after the parade.
Our Random Articles
- 地下鉄サリン事件Chikatetsu Sarin Jiken Tokyo Sarin Gas Attack 20th Anniversary
- On Board: In Japan with The First Lady and Let Girls Learn
- Michelle Obama highlights girls' education on Japan visit
- Japan hot springs accident: Toxic gas poisoning kills three at popular tourist destination
- Michelle Obama meets Japan royals