Deflation has dogged Japan for two decades. Shinzo Abe is finally trying to grasp the nettle and do something about it. David Pilling, the FT’s Asia editor, discusses with John Authers whether Mr Abe’s gamble will be worth the risk.
Our Random Articles
- 地下鉄サリン事件Chikatetsu Sarin Jiken Tokyo Sarin Gas Attack 20th Anniversary
- On Board: In Japan with The First Lady and Let Girls Learn
- Michelle Obama highlights girls' education on Japan visit
- St. Patrick Day Parade ~~ From Japan
- Japan hot springs accident: Toxic gas poisoning kills three at popular tourist destination