This Panda has given birth to the first naturally-born panda in Japan for almost 25 years.
Looks like these Pandas have been getting their paws on a copy of “50 Shades of Grey”. You are not mistaken; they are mating.
Shin SHin and her partner ri-ri; the panda not the singer arrived in Tokyo from China in November 2011.
After being caught mating, the zoo workers had high hopes this could turn into a pregnancy. But with the many problems associated with natural birth, experts remained sceptical.
However, things went according to plan, on Thursday July the 5th Shin Shin delivered the much awaited panda cub at Tokyo’s Ueno zoo.
Our Random Articles
- Artist creates beautiful pieces from dissolved animals
- Philippines Opens First "Cosplay" Maid Cafe
- Caterpillar Aquires Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- CBS This Morning: Japan tsunami debris nearing U.S. shores
- CBS This Morning: Japan tsunami debris: How scientists track it